Is there a place I can do a test ride?
-Test rides are available at our Seattle WA retail location: 4013 Leary Way NW, Seattle, WA 98107
How fast is MYLO?
-The top speed is 18mph in power level 3.
How much does MYLO weigh?
-MYLO weights 45lbs with one battery and 50lbs with two batteries
What is MYLO’s range?
-10/15 Miles with one battery and 25/30miles with two batteries?
What grade of hill can MYLO climb?
– A 200lb rider can get up a 10% grade
How long does it take MYLO to charge?
-MYLO takes 4 hour to charge from a fully depleted battery.
What is MYLO’s weight limit?
-For optimal performance rider weight should be under 225lbs, but can handle up to 275lbs
If I buy MYLO with one battery can I upgrade to two later?
-Yes you can upgrade to two batteries at anytime. This video shows you how to install 2nd battery. Click here
What is the Warranty?
The MYLO comes with a 1 year warranty which covers any manufacturer defects. The warranty does not cover damage due to misuse or parts that undergo normal wear and tear such as tires, brake pads, etc.
What’s your return policy?
- Purchased but not shipped: 15% processing fee + applicable credit card processing charges.
- Shipped but unopened box is returnable within 30 days after ship. There is a 20% restocking fee, customer pays shipping both ways. To be eligible for a return, your item must be returned in an unopened box and in the same package and condition that you received it.
- PIM Bicycles assists in all warranty repairs needed if a system failure occurs.
- No refunds on shipping charges.
Do you ship oversees?
Currently we only ship to U.S. and Canada. Canada will have extra shipping charges.
Do you have customer service?
The MYLO is a fully-supported product. Our trained staff is available to answer any tech or service questions.